In September 2017 Millicent Golf Club was leased by the members from the Killian family and is now run by the membership for the benefit of all. With a 7000 yard par 73 course bordering the River Liffey on four holes our course is unique over any other in Kildare. With a sandstone base and USGA specification greens we offer play all year round without temporary greens or tee boxes.
We have an active membership in Millicent, catering for Men’s, Ladies and Junior’s . Whilst golf is the core activity it is recognized that there is a need to offer more to our membership.
Our extensive club house facilities including full bar and restaurant make Millicent Golf Club the ideal location for socializing both before and after your round and enjoy the expansive views over the course all the way to the Dublin and Wicklow Mountains.
New membership options are about to be launched for the remainder of 2018 and through 2019. They will be updated here as soon as they become available, for the moment please contact the Club House on 045 893 279 or email email@example.com
Corporate and Group membership
At Millicent we recognize the need to cater for larger groups and corporate bodies who may wish to avail of membership of Millicent. With this in mind please contact the Club House and we can discuss your needs and match a Membership offering that suits your individual group or company.
Packages can be tailored to your requirements and could include named membership or open membership – we are confident we can accommodate every requirement.
Looking to Join a Members golf club? Below are some of the reasons to choose Millicent
- Welcoming new members with No joining fee
- The Club is run by the members in the interest of the members
- Junior, Student, Overseas, New to golf, intermediate and family membership available
- Annual subscription can be paid by direct debit
- Member bonus for introducing another new member
- Members competitions 6 days per week, including Mens, ladies, seniors and 9 hole competitions
- Vibrant competitive club with 18 interclub teams last year
- 35 minutes to Dublin City center with easy access from M7 and M4,
- 10-15 minutes from Maynooth, Naas, Sallins, Celbridge, Newbridge, Carragh, Prosperous
- A championship course of over 7000 yards with large USGA greens and multiple tee boxes
- Generous priority members tee times on Saturday and Sunday, never a problem getting on the timesheet
- Very dry free draining soil offers excellent playing conditions all year round including full greens and tee boxes throughout the Winter
- A fast pace of play, no long walks between holes, most 18 hole rounds well under 4 hours – ideal for the golfer with a busy lifestyle
- Modern warm clubhouse with excellent restaurant and bar overlooking the course with lots of parking.
- Ideal location to cater for your family or business events.
- Full covered lit driving range, with adjacent grass area.
- Practice putting green and a redeveloped separate bunkered chipping green in front of the clubhouse